Adult Odissi Classes Autumn Term 18
Time & Location
About The Event
Class schedule: (FRIDAYS PM) - 13D Amwell Street.
7:00 to 7:30 Body conditioning and Chowk Tribhangi
7:30 to 8:00 Beginner’s Piece and Revision for Practitioners
8:00 to 8:30: Intermediate Pallavi
8:30 to 9:00 Private classes (to be booked in advance)
- Recommended for Intermediate (£200 classes block booked – drop-ins welcomed at £25 per class)
7:00 to 8:30
- Recommended for Beginners: (£175 classes block booked – drop-ins welcomed at £20 per class)
7:00 to 8:00 active classes
8:00 to 8:30 observe
*Prices include a private performance sharing end of 6 months. For this term and next dated approximately April to July, the performance is likely to be held in July.
*Please note drop-ins although welcome are not encouraged so we can have progress with the pieces taught and practised. If you miss a class, we will definitely help you catch up.
*Private classes of 30 min are available at the studio with advanced notice at £25. (Slots of 8:30 - 9:00/9:00-9:30)
*Class schedule subject to change depending on level of dancers and numbers. However, you will be duly notified.
* Practice sarees/salwar kameez encouraged. However, if not possible, please wear clothes you are comfortable to move and squat in.
- Intermediate Session Autumn18£200£2000£0
- Beginners Session - Autumn18£175£1750£0
- Beginners single session£20£200£0
- Intermediate Single Session£25£250£0
- Private Session£25£250£0